1. Who We Are: "WebHTB.Ro" is the brand name that is featured on the the website with the URL: https://www.webhtb.ro (the "Website").
4. Eligibility: We require that any Member be at least eighteen (18) years of age. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your uploads may be deleted and your subscription may be terminated without warning, if we have reason to believe you are under eighteen (18) years of age.
A. Monthly Plans
5.1 Our payments plans are posted on our Website and the price may be changed from time-to-time. Any payment per licence are lifetime, but any required support who make us to login into your server via SSH or any other way will cost you 10 €.
5.2 We are required to provide a refund only if we terminate our Services to you without cause before the end of requested installation of WebHTB Profesional. There is no other circumstance in which you will be entitled to a refund from us. We may, at our sole discretion, offer refunds in other situations subject to any Member seeking such refund applying for the refund in accordance with the requirements we post on the website, which may be changed from time to time.
6. Term, Termination and Removal: Either party may terminate the Term of this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Services to you at any time with or without cause. We will refund a pro rata portion of your prepayment if we terminate you without cause before installing successfuly any payed Pro licence. We will not refund and/or reimburse you in such manner, if there is cause, such as you abusing our Services. Once terminated, we may remove any of your data and files from our Website and any other storage. Additionally, if you do not log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may deem your account "inactive" and permanently delete your account and all data associated with it.
7. Account and Password: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account name and password provided to you. You are solely responsible for uses of any account provided to you, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of any account of yours.
8. Proprietary Rights Owned by Us: You acknowledge that we, or our suppliers, own all proprietary rights in the Website and the software used to provide the Services, including, but not limited to, any patents, trademarks, service marks and copyrights.
9. Proprietary Rights Owned by You: You represent and warrant to us that you will not add or upload any content to the Website for any other purpose unless you are the owner of all proprietary rights in that content (or have been given a valid license from the owner of the proprietary rights in such content) and have obtained releases for all related privacy and publicity rights.
10. General Rules: You agree to the following:
(a) You will not incorporate into your Services any text, photos, graphics or other content that is not created by you, not provided by us for you to incorporate into your Services or you are not otherwise permitted to use.
(b) You will not post on the Website, including our Services, any misleading or incorrect name, address, email address, subject line or any other misleading or incorrect information.
(c) You will not publish any material that contains sexually related text, photographs or other content, or content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive or hateful.
(d) You will not share your password.
(e) You will not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
(f) You will not include in your account any material, including, but not limited to, text and graphics, the inclusion of which is in violation of any other party's rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and privacy and publicity rights.
11. No Warranties:
to the maximum extent permitted by law, the material on this website and the services (including all content, software, functions, services, materials and information made available herein or accessed by means hereof) are provided as is, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
12. Limitation of Liability:
to the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the website and the services including any downloads from the website. Under no circumstances shall we or any of our employees or representatives be liable for any indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages even if we or any of our employees or representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability in any event is limited to the amount, if any, actually paid by you for use of the website and the services for the one month period ending on the date a claim is made and you hereby release us and our employees and representatives from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
13. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold us, and our directors, officers, employees and representatives, harmless from any and all losses (including, but not limited to, attorney fees) resulting from any claims not permitted under this Agreement due to a "Limitation of Liability" or other provision, that you assert, or may assert, based on or relating to your use, or the use of any individual using your password, of this Website or the Services. You further agree to indemnify and hold us, and our directors, officers, employees and representatives, harmless from any and all losses resulting from claims of third parties, including, but not limited to, attorney fees, that result in whole or in part from allegations of conduct by you that, if true, would constitute a violation by you, or any individual using your password, of any of the terms of this Agreement.
15. Attorney Fees: In the event we file an action against you claiming you breached this Agreement and seeking to recover liquidated damage and/or other relief, and we prevail, we shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees in addition to any damages or other relief which we may be awarded.
16. Disclaimers: we disclaim and are not responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites or other users.
17. Reporting Violations: If you become aware that any other person is violating any of the terms and conditions of this Website, please notify us immediately. If you believe that any person has posted material in violation of any copyrights that you may have, you may notify us in accordance with our Copyright Policy. If you believe that any user of this Website has posted materials in violation of any other rights that you may have, you may notify us in accordance with our Removal Policy.
18. Assignments: You may not assign any of your rights hereunder. We may assign all rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
19. Compliance With Law: In using the Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws.
20.1 Force Majeure. We shall not be held liable for any delay or failure in performance of any part of this Agreement from any cause beyond our control and without our fault or negligence, such as acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, then current laws and regulations and changes thereto, embargoes, epidemics, war, terrorist acts, riots, insurrections, fires, explosions, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, other major environmental disturbances, unusually severe weather conditions, acts of hackers and other illegal activities of third parties, inability to secure products or services of other persons or transportation facilities, or acts or omissions of transportation or telecommunications common carriers or overloading or slow downs over the internet or any third party internet service providers.
20.2 Survivability. The ownership and proprietary rights provisions set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
20.3 Severability. The unenforceability or invalidity of any term, provision, section or subsection of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining terms, provisions, sections or subsections of this Agreement, but such remaining terms, provisions, sections or subsections shall be interpreted and construed in such a manner as to carry out fully the intention of the parties hereto.
20.4 Interpretation. The fact of authorship by or at the behest of a party shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
20.7 Further Actions. You agree to execute any and all documents and take any other actions reasonably required to effectuate the purposes of this Agreement.
20.8 Notification of Security Breach. In the event of a security breach that may affect you, we will notify you of the breach and provide a description.
20.9 Amendments. No amendment or other change of this Agreement shall be effective unless and until the revised Agreement is posted by us on the Website.
20.10 Notices. Any notice to you will be effective when sent to the last email or physical address you have given us or posted on our Website. Any notice to us will be effective when delivered to us with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or such replacement addresses as we may later provide on the Website.
20.11 No Changes in Agreement at Request of Member. Because of our huge number of Members, we cannot, as a practical matter, change this Agreement for any one Member or group of Members. If we did that, keeping up with the changes alone would be a logistical nightmare. In addition one reason we are able to offer software at a low price is that we are able to use this Agreement to reduce our financial risks.